Quantified Publishing offers a chance for you, the indie app developer, to sell your mobile app while still getting paid to improve and work on it as a freelancer! This can be the best of both worlds when you aspire to continue building your awesome game, but lack the interest, expertise or cash required to properly advertise it.
Have a unique, quality app that just isn’t hitting its stride? We are looking for innovative and driven indie app developers ready to turn an underperforming app into a success.
This unique opportunity offers a direct collaboration with Brian Bien, an ex-Googler and data scientist who understands how to advertise apps. As part of the contract, we would acquire the rights to your existing app; this is in exchange for payment to you, along with ad funding to promote the app, giving it a shot at success. You would continue to enhance and maintain the app as a freelancer, thus contributing to its new-found success. We would contribute advertising and other best practices. With this win-win collaboration, we hope to give your app a much better chance of success. You will continue the development and maintenance of your existing mobile application as a freelancer, and can maintain a strong influence over the direction and vision if desired.
- At least one high-quality app in your portfolio that hasn’t yet achieved its potential
What You Get
- Direct collaboration with Brian Bien, an ex-Googler who knows how to apply data science and machine learning toward app success outcomes
- The satisfaction of seeing your app thrive and succeed in the marketplace
- $500-$5,000 – depending on the specifics of the particular app and review of existing performance
If you’re prepared to take your app to new heights and work with a team that shares your vision, I would love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com
Together, let’s create a success story!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
– Brian Bien, founder of Quantified Publishing